2.0

Update by user Dec 21, 2014

Still unresolved.This is the email they sent.

NOV 23, 2014 | 04:00PM EST

Kalei replied:

We are so sorry that you were unhappy with your purchase.

I have deposited $69.00 of store credit into your account and there is no need to return. Please allow 5-7 business days for this to appear in your account.

Store credit can easily be used by checking the store credit box on the checkout page the next time you make a purchase. Please feel free to reach out to us again should you need further assistance. Thanks and have a great day!

Since then On Dec 5 I ordered Thank you for your order. Your order is confirmed for: $14 for the Astronaut USB Light - Shipping Included Your credit card has been charged $28.00. The charge on your statement will appear as nCrowd.com. If the below is not the correct shipping address, please contact help@ncrowd.com with your address change within 24 hours.

Thinking I didn't give it enough time I sent another order on Dec 6 Thank you for your order. Your order is confirmed for: $26 for Faux Dupioni Blackout Curtains - Shipping Included (The selected option is Black Noir with quantity as 6) Your credit card has been charged $156.00. The charge on your statement will appear as nCrowd.com. I never saw the credit box they said I would have.

Never got the credit they promised! On Dec 9th I noticed that my credit card was charged for both purchases. So I emailed them this: Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 2:39 PM Subject: Re: I want to return women's Faux Fur Lined Parka!! Hello????

Never got the $69 store credit you promised and I bought these items and a credit never showed up. $26 for Faux Dupioni Blackout Curtains - Shipping Included (The selected option is Black Noir with quantity as 6) Your credit card has been charged $156.00. The charge on your statement will appear as nCrowd.com. And $14 for the Astronaut USB Light - Shipping Included Your credit card has been charged $28.00.

The charge on your statement will appear as nCrowd.com. The FULL prices came out of my CREDIT CARD!!!!!! Please help!! Today is December 21st and still no answer.

I know its Christmas but all the more reason you need to answer support questions and getting them settled.I like the stuff at TiPPR and never had but this ONE complaint I have spent $551 since my first purchase and would like to make more but I don't think I can.

Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2014

I ordered a 3X I am a womans 2X so I wanted it a little bigger. Finally after a long time I got it from CHINA. I can't even get this over my shoulders! No INFO ON THE SITE ON How to return it! I want my $69 Back now! I've ordered other stuff from then with no problems but not clothing. I will NOT ORDER clothing from the again. I've sent them an email today but at their site when looking up contact info this is what it says.

We are currently experiencing a higher than normal call and support ticket volume.

To submit a customer service ticket, please email us at help@ncrowd.com. Our support desk hours are Monday-Friday 9AM to 5PM, EST. Remember to provide us with your name, email address associated with your account and a brief description of the issue you are experiencing. We will answer your support ticket as soon as possible.

We have limited support hours during weekends and holidays and greatly appreciate your patience during this time in getting your service request answered.

Better get to me soon I'm MORE THAN PISSED.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: No return info.

Had an Experience with Tippr?

Comments